This storybook 1940's updated home is located just minutes from the adorable village of Angwin, in the north of the Napa Valley. Quietly tucked back behind a rosemary hedge lined drive, the 1940's design exudes country cottage charm just waiting for a new owner's touches. Approaching the home across a classic stone bridge, one feels the serenity of the fresh air and old growth trees framing the home. Once inside, one will admire the fresh paint, carpet and remodeled spaces which combine vintage details such as arched doorways, beadboard wainscotting and checkerboard tile flooring with modern updates and fixtures throughout. The one acre creekside parcel surrounds the house with a large meadow dotted with fig trees, wild grapevines, blackberries and beautiful California oaks. Outdoor entertaining areas abound throughout the property with space for bocce, vines, or a swimming pool. Bring your imagination and find your escape in this sweet and delightful home.
Residential - Single Family, Cottage, 1 Story
1,504 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access, Bathroom - Tub w/Shower Over
- Formal Area
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Wood Counter
- Master Bath
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Bath Description
- Multiple Shower Heads,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Range,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater,Hood Over Range
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Floor Furnace, Fireplace.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Fire Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Converted Garage,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Wood, Stucco
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance,Stream Seasonal. Low Maintenance,Stream Seasonal.
- Security Features
- Fire Alarm
- Complex Features
- Fire Alarm
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Joel Toller, Coldwell Banker BofV ST Helena
Agent License: 01259088 Office License: 02013646 Office Phone: (707) 963-1152
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.