On just over half an acre and a very serene location in the desirable town of Angwin, one finds this midcentury style 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom rancher. Upon entering the home, natural light cascades in from the abundant number of windows located throughout this single level residence. High ceilings in the living room create a natural gathering place for all to appreciate the internal and external surroundings. Glass sliders open out to an expansive back yard perfect for entertaining, gardening or yoga. The primary bedroom has a double-sided woodburning fireplace and oversized en suite featuring a jetted soaking tub, walk in shower and double vanity. From the bathroom, a glass door leads to a private deck ideal for sunbathing or meditation and is surrounded by mature landscaping, majestic oaks and perennial flowers. Come take a look at this special property to see if this could be your next place to call your own sanctuary.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,117 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access,Sitting Area,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Jetted Tub,Marble,Multiple Shower Heads,Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube,Tile,Tub
- Breakfast Nook,Space in Kitchen
- Cabinets,Ground Floor,Inside Area,Inside Room,Sink
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Pantry Cabinet,Skylight(s)
- Master Bath
- Jetted Tub,Marble,Multiple Shower Heads,Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube,Tile,Tub
- Bath Description
- Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Gas Range,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 2. Living Room,Primary Bedroom,Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Open Beam Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Interior Access,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Private, Front Porch,Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Joel Toller, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the
Agent License: 01259088 Office License: 02013646 Office Phone: (707) 963-1152
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.